- 35765 Cyrus Rd NE
- Albany, OR
- (541) 971-0458
- Average Review
- (1 review)
- Scare Factor
- Not Scary at All
- Appropriate For
- Fun for the Whole Family
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Pumpkin Patches, Halloween Festivals & Parades, Hay Rides (Kid Friendly), Kids Parties, Mazes / Corn Mazes (Kid Friendly), Other Events
- More Info
- Snacks & Refreshments, Outdoor Event(s)
Our corn maze stretches for ten acres. That's ten acres of adventure! With a variety of twists and turns you are sure to get turned around! For an extra challenge, find all of our punch stations hidden along the trails in the maze and enter for a chance to win half of a hog.
Pumpkins - we know how to grow 'em! Go on a hunt for that perfect pumpkin that fits your personality. Be prepared to make decisions because we have over 30 different varieties! We have everything from small, decorative pumpkins to huuuuge pumpkins.
Kids' Play Area
While your family roams through the maze, we have an area for you and your little ones to enjoy. Our farm includes a no cost play area with a small hay pyramid, a sandbox with tractors, rubber ducky water races, and other farm fun.
?Mini Disc Golf
We have a 9-hole mini disc golf course so you can enjoy a bit of a challenge! This course is complete with farm fun obstacles and baskets to give you a true disc golf experience. We provide the discs so all you have to do is go out, aim, and have a good game of disc golf! Can you get under par?
Take a nostalgic ride around the farm on our hay ride. You will be pulled by our antique red Farmall Super A while sitting on our home-grown hay bales. See the farm in an all new light! Email Haunt Owner
- Greens Bridge Gardens Harvest Festival2.8 miles away
- Airlie Hills Harvest Festival & Pumpkin Patch14.5 miles away
- Wavra Farms Pumpkin Patch15.5 miles away
- Sweetbrier Train Parks Pumpkin Patch Train Ride15.8 miles away
- Salem Eagles Halloween Party17.2 miles away
- Children Halloween Party at Illahe Hills Country Club18.2 miles away
Fun Corn maze
This was my first time ever doing a corn maze. We spent a great 2 hours looking for all 6 of the scarecrows and had a great time. My 4 year old neice even enjoyed the maze. We'll be back next year to see what design the maze will be. Very impressed with the pumpkin sized that we could chose from. I do recommend bringing a wagon to haul your pumpkin back to your car with.
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: